šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

I have no Idea how the fuck the above happened

3 Likes

I suppose it has something to do with the availability of land. It takes a good acre of land to keep a single horse happy whilst a car will happily nibble away on a front driveway. Not many have that acre of land anymoreā€¦far too expensive.

Hope thatā€™s cleared up your puzzlement mate. :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

Anyone heard from Bletch?

I dropped him off yesterday morning.

8 Likes

Apparently, this is NOT Boris Johnson, although Iā€™m reliably informed that this picture of someone looking very much like Boris was found on Damioan Greenā€™s hardrive [allegedly]

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/SteveStuWill/status/937309883061362688

6 Likes

Moggy in trouble?

Jacob Rees-Mogg ā€˜viewed lithographs of Victorian ladiesā€™ anklesā€™

5 Likes

3 Likes

Fuck meā€¦if it werenā€™t for vouchers weā€™d never get outā€¦

5 Likes

For years, the conventional wisdom has been that the best treatment for a black eye is to cover it with a piece of raw meat.

Scientific studies have proven that while the raw meat helps reduce the swelling and aids in the healing process, applying cold meat actually delays the recovery of the broken blood vessels that cause the bruising around the orbital socket, while frozen meat may cause superficial thermal burns to the skin.

These same studies demonstrated that application of warm and tender meat is much more effective in helping the eyes recover from the damage because the bruising isnā€™t compounded by thermal shock.

Therefore, the next time you get a black eye, try this method:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oWIUpipMYu4/VpBCNJ8nzcI/AAAAAAAAVho/

Administer treatment until pain and swelling are gone.

Caution: This method may cause swelling in other areas.

For most old guys the swelling will be minimal - therefore it is not expected that this method will be dangerous for you.

No need to thank me.

3 Likes

I suppose you have to admire their brass neck

Anyone remember this ā€¦ legend

6 Likes

5 Likes

Where are we going as a species?

5 Likes

Malthus can now add another category to his population control theory - war, famine, pestilence, disease and You tube

2 Likes

Itā€™s seems a bit of a waste of time getting him outā€¦what next, procreation?

I fuckinā€™ hope not. :lou_facepalm_2:

5 Likes

Had his friends not succeeded in getting an air tube into him, he would have been a most worthy recipient of a Darwin Award. A shame really, in so many ways.

5 Likes