šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

2 Likes

lana Del Rey is getting sued by Radiohead for plagiarism over this songā€™s similarity to Creep. Similarity! Sheā€™s having a fucking laugh isnā€™t she? She has offered 40% but they are insisting on 100% so itā€™s going to court. Even if the judge is tone death she will surely lose. You have to give her 100% for front, iā€™ll give her that.

1 Like

TBF she has changed some of the words. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

That is one hot. Football tottie

https://twitter.com/SamSomers_/status/950002476140376065

4 Likes

You should follow them on Twitterā€¦I think it was @steveintheforest who first brought them to my attentionā€¦

She is more like what Teenage Mutant was hoping would turn up pre / post Fulham, not what actually did (Mrs Bucks excluded obviously)

2 Likes

Coutinho tells us he finally got his dream move to Barca whilst Van Dijk tells us he finally got his dream move to Anfield. Someone might want to have a word with Virgilā€™s agent about the meaning of ambition!

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry @sadoldgit , give it 18months and heā€™ll be agitating for his next dream move to Barca or PSG, or wherever they are willing to throw ridiculous amounts of money at him & stand a realistic chance of winning meaningful silverware

Hereā€™s another politically incorrect one for Intiniki

Well, more just incorrect than politically incorrect

I find her very overrated.

6 Likes

But, hang on, didnā€™t Radiohead get taken to court for nicking the same chords for Creep? Canā€™t remember who and what was the result tbf

Ha! Correct. Thank you internet

Seems the music industry is running out of chords. Best get on and invent some new ones!

3 Likes

not bad, but a simple knob drawing is usually enough to get my nod of approval.

4 Likes

When he can get some spare time, from the responsibilities that come with being social medias favourite uncle, Bob likes to chillax and partake in some ā€˜cat whisperingā€™

3 Likes

They are brilliant.

1 Like

My brother wrote ā€œive got maddie in this vanā€ on the back of mine.

Cunt.

3 Likes