šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

3 Likes

I like to start the day with a chuckle where possible. Thanks to Fiverweb I just laughed out loud. One of their number has posted calling Sotionians a nut house. Praise indeed coming from there.

1 Like

I take that as a compliment. I cannot read fiverweb for more than a minute or two without foaming at the mouth and shouting fucktards at the top on my voice.

That is just sick

I know I am not PC but that is just uncalled f0r.

A nut house how dare they we are better than that. We deserve complete mental awareness

And tHAT is how posts like this make it into the little annoyances of life thread.

Whereā€™s the bloody link!!!

1 Like

Sorry Phil, the links donā€™t seem to work for me. I think I may have Teditis.

@bearsy being a cunt over there

Itā€™s quite good frm tbh. When you do a post and someone likes it, you get 2 points, and whoever has the most points at the end of the month pap gives you a Ā£50 gift voucher and a Jeremy Corbyn key chain.

Also, if someone is chatting shit about you on the frm, you get a little message pop up saying ā€œFatso called you a Helmet in the Brexit thread or whateverā€ which is a useful heads up so you can go and call him names. And the name calling is better too! On papsweb if you want to call someone a **** you can call them a **** no problems whereas here of course you canā€™t even say cunt even in a polite context. And itā€™s not just ****! You can also call pap a **** **** *** *****licker ****** ********head or whatever you like. Except ā€œdeludedā€ for some reason. He doesnā€™t like that.

BTW the whole thread, ads included, can be read here

7 Likes

i need to draw down on the soviet expenses account for that one mate, just mark it down as ā€œadvertisingā€ pls

6 Likes

Iā€™ll put it against your usual ā€œcurry clubā€ charge code :lou_smiley:

5 Likes

Fiver mountain is worth Ā£8k :lou_surprised:

Bearsy, maybe you should host the Soviet over there. They can actually afford the champagne room.

You forgot to mention The Prosecco Lounge too @bearsy

I know right? Iā€™ll be going elsewhere for my ill fitting sweat shop tees.

4 Likes

Toilet Python horror

1 Like

Fuck sake bearsy. You forgot to mention the match day meet up circle jerk sessions. Get a grip.

2 Likes

Classic Stag Do Sttch up. How embarrassing!

And heā€™s actually a Wolves Fan

When Nick Goff heard his mates were taking him to Saturdayā€™s Championship game between Brentford and Bolton for his stag do, he was no doubt delighted.

But the smile soon disappeared upon arrival at Griffin Park when they revealed he wouldnā€™t merely be watching the fixture, but leading out the teams.

In a textbook stag stitch-up, his friends had clubbed together to find the Ā£130 required for Mr Goff, 38, to be one of the matchday mascots.

+8

38-year-old Nick Goff was stitched up by his mates on his stag do after they signed him up to be Brentfordā€™s mascot for their Championship game with Bolton Wanderers

6 Likes

It gets worse for him.

Heā€™s going viral

https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/status/953278293507215360

Trapped Scottish drivers forced to deep fry each other.

HUNDREDS of Scottish drivers, trapped by heavy snow, today face the prospect of deep frying the meatiest ones to stay alive.

With emergency services unable to get through, the cold and hungry motorists have fashioned a deep fat fryer using the cargo bay of a Toyota Hilux pick-up truck and some blow torches.

Those motorists that look the most delicious will then be deep fried in motor oil for about 20 minutes.

The police and fire brigade said they hoped to get close enough to the stranded cars so that they can use catapults to fire in sachets of brown sauce.

A spokesman for the RAC said: ā€œLuckily most Scottish people carry batter ingredients in the boot of their car in case they come across something by the side of the road that needs to be deep fried.

ā€œIf youā€™re driving through central Scotland on a Sunday, you will often see families parked up by the side of the road deep frying a fox, or a badger or an abandoned shopping trolley.

ā€œSometimes a knife fight will break out over who gets to eat the wheels.ā€