šŸ˜† When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

8 Likes

A blokeā€™s wife goes missing while diving off the West Australian Coast He reports the event, searches fruitlessly and spends a terrible night wondering what could have happened to her.
Next morning thereā€™s a knock at the door and he is confronted by a couple of policemen, the old Sarge and a younger Constable.
The Sarge says, ā€˜Mate, we have some news for you, unfortunately some really bad news, but, some good news, and maybe some more good newsā€™.ā€˜Well,ā€™ says the bloke, ā€˜I guess Iā€™d better have the bad news first?ā€™
The Sarge says, ā€˜Iā€™m really sorry mate, but your wife is dead. Young Bill here found her lying at about five fathoms in a little cleft in the reef. He got a line around her and we pulled her up, but she was dead.ā€™
The bloke is naturally distressed to hear of this and has a bit of a turn.But after a few minutes he pulls himself together and asks what the good news is.
The Sarge says, ā€˜Well when we got your wife up there were quite a few really good sized lobsters and a swag of nice crabs attached to her, so weā€™ve brought you your share.ā€˜He hands the bloke a bag with a couple of nice lobsters and four or five crabs in it.ā€™ Geez thanks. Theyā€™re bloody beauties. I guess itā€™s an ill wind and all thatā€¦
So whatā€™s the other possible good news?ā€™ Wellā€™, the Sarge says, 'if you fancy a quick trip, me and young Bill here get off duty at around 11 oā€™clock and weā€™re gonna shoot over there and pull her up again.

10 Likes

Iā€™m going to hell for upvoting that PS but I did find it funny :lou_smiley:

1 Like

And so did I which is why i put it up.

It has done its job

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/883905501507014656

5 Likes

Something strangely captivating about thisā€¦

5 Likes
1 Like

Guys, guys, thatā€™s a picture of Stormzy, not Lukaku. Guys. Guysā€¦

:lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

I think the first 4 words were all that were neededā€¦

The bulls goring people afterwards video was amusing too.

2 Likes
1 Like

You wonā€™t hear from me for a while. Being investigated for stealing swimming pool inflatablesā€¦
I gotta lilo

5 Likes

I heard that you were charged with stealing those railings - will they ask for other fences to be taken into consideration?

1 Like

ā€¦ itā€™s actually not too bad but the total weirdness of it made me LMFAO

5 Likes

Would it be another example of Sotoniansā€™ ingrained anti-Semitism to suggest that their cover of ā€œMoneyā€ shows them at their best?

I wonā€™t mention it, just in case.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to look through my music files laterā€¦I have a video of Pink Floyd playing Hava Nagilaā€¦just to show weā€™re not all anti-Semites. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to give Mel Brooks a great idea for his next filmā€¦

1 Like

It appears that the marriage of Louise and Jamie Redknappā€™ is over. Not to worry though. 'Arry has apparently lined Louise up with Calum Davenport on a free. Triffic!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/884773129767329793

5 Likes