Where are the awards pap?

Honoured Pap, thank-you - and congratulations to the Goat, he must dedicate his life to this site.

That’ll be two of you!

On a serious note, you have given messy birth to a forum that is nowhere near as unpleasant as similar ones.

People post because they have something to say - sometimes it’s bollocks, sometimes it’s interesting.

But at no time should it lead to bitter hatred being dressed up as cleverness or perpetual negativity.

There is good company here, it is a relaxing experience.

Long may that continue.

11 Likes

Where’s the ceremony, papster?

Where’s the pomp? The circumstance?

That’s like getting Star Trek’s Data to read out the winners of the Oscars, non-stop, start to finish, in a monotone voice.

No, scrub that.

It’s like getting Star Trek’s Data to publish a web service API and encouraging anyone who wants any detail to write an app to connect to the API to grab the data.

Congratulations Goatster you bastard*.

Look after my award for 2016, because it’s mine in 2017.

Apropos of nothing in particular, pap and Goatster slept together in 2015.

#justsayin

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Can I put my frock on now?

Only if you’re prepared to observe Rule One.

I’m already getting downvoted for publishing results. I don’t want to risk anything further. My priority has to be creating more badges to prevent the meltdown, not flouncing it up all nice.

Originally posted by @Raleighboy

[sotonians.com]…a forum that is nowhere near as unpleasant as similar ones.

Can we use that in our marketing materials?

1 Like

It was worded carefully!

It’s difficult to say what a lovely family-friendly place it is when the Goat is calling everyone a cunt every five mins and the rest of you are trying to organise threesomes.

7 Likes

Bunch of back slapping cunts

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

Yeah, but other than that, I think we’re wonderful! :lou_sunglasses:

Goat is my hero. Followed by Fatso. But could be the other way around if I am in the same room.

1 Like

But it’s the beautifully written insults, sarcasm, put downs and innuendo we enjoy - we don’t care about who actually wins (says the non winner :lou_wink_2:)

Special award to Pap for putting up with our moaning!!

Originally posted by @pap

Fowllyd and S05 4BW get the love that dare not speak its name

Oi - why does that twat get the points award? - I need them more than him!

HNY to all by the way

Originally posted by @SO5-4BW

HNY to all by the way

I think sir will want to check the Activity log, then consider crawling under back under sir’s rock :lou_sunglasses:

Huh - hadn’t come through. I should think so too. Grudging Apologies…

ant is Young Poster of the Year. Very close run thing. SuperMikey has a better points per post ratio (just) and KRG has been a super poster all year. In the end though, ant wins on overall level of effort and because he is a Machiavellian bastard forcing me to write this under duress.

Honoured!

Truly an award ceremony in which the only person you should be thanking is yourself…

Oh OK, and pap for bothering to start this place. I suppose. At a push. :wink:

1 Like

Wanker.

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

HNY to all by the way

I think sir will want to check the Activity log, then consider crawling under back under sir’s rock :lou_sunglasses:

Huh - hadn’t come through. I should think so too. Grudging Apologies…

Wanker.

Dont steal Bletch’s title.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

To coin a phrase…bollocks to the clappers.

Five more awards going out.

Best upvoter goes to Sfcsim.

The most prolific downvoter that upvotes too is KRG. I deliberately ignored anyone that hasn’t posted much.

We recognise **lifeintheslowlane ** for starting the Sotonians Musical Chain. Top thread of the year on both upvotes and visits.

The other Young Poster candidate picks up the Young Sniper 2015 award. This is like Rallyboy’s award, except aimed at people under 30.

Finally, for now, we recognise **Barry Sanchez ** for making the most unpopular post ever. I thought that the old fella had that in the bag following his remarks about racism. Barry on JWP upset more, if you can believe that.

We will continue to bestow awards, so don’t moan if you haven’t got one yet.

6 Likes

Who said I’m over 30?..I’ve just had a tough life.

So nicest poster of the year… Sfcsim

Nastiest poster… KRG!!! Who’d a thought!!