Where are the awards pap?

Downvoted.

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

So nicest poster of the yearā€¦ Sfcsim

By some distance. I was second place.

Nastiest posterā€¦ KRG!!! Whoā€™d a thought!!

Given that you almost won that award yourself, Iā€™d not read anything into it that isnā€™t there. The nastiest posters were already pre-filtered out because they added fuck all else to the site.

KRG and yourself are performing vital Sotonians function. Nowt nasty about it.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s more of a panto villain rather than a war criminal sort of awardā€¦

The more worrying thing is that KRG has posted a couple of times now and not received the award. Eep.

1 Like

I think I found an issue with badges being awarded. Addressed now, I reckon,

:lou_angry:

Originally posted by @pap

We recognise **lifeintheslowlane ** for starting the Sotonians Musical Chain. Top thread of the year on both upvotes and visits.

Thanks for that Pap. I wasnā€™t aware it was the most supported thread but I have to say itā€™s a stolen idea so i was naturally expecting the ā€œPlagarist Of The Year Awardā€ :lou_sad:

8 Likes

Haha, kidding! KRG just down voted Bazza more than I did Tokes. Thatā€™s all that meansā€¦ Congrats KRGā€¦grrr.

1 Like

Tbf I downvote Tokes too.

1 Like

Originally posted by @KRG

Tbf I downvote Tokes too.

Yeah, alright. Quit trying to go all hardcore just cos you won an award. Iā€™ve downvoted Bearsy. Beat that!

I think I downvoted Bazza more than anyone. If not, I will try harder this year, promise.

2 Likes

I seldom remember to up or down vote, but I think you are all a bunch of *****. Especially you ****!

(The number of asterix used does not in any fashion resemble the number of letters involved in the censored name. So there!)

Originally posted by @pap

Five more awards going out.

Best upvoter goes to Sfcsim.

We recognise **lifeintheslowlane ** for starting the Sotonians Musical Chain. Top thread of the year on both upvotes and visits.

I love that Thread, but Iā€™m very surprised that there hasnā€™t been any nominations for SFC Simā€™s wonderful Southamptonā€™s Past in Pictures. Some absolute gems in there, and a lot of hours spent doing so by him.!! Sort it out Pap!!

I

4 Likes

ā€¦ anyone else feeling unlovedand and now disadvantaged? (now 100+ points down and only 3 days into the year - Bastard cliquey fuckersā€¦ :lou_angry: )

1 Like

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

I love that Thread, but Iā€™m very surprised that there hasnā€™t been any nominations for @SFC-Simā€™s wonderful Southamptonā€™s Past in Pictures. Some absolute gems in there, and a lot of hours spent doing so by him.!! Sort it out Pap!!

It never went out to nominations, largely because itā€™s a numbers-based award. I was as surprised as anyone to see the results, and thought that Sfcsimā€™s thread would be more visited and have more likes.

That all said, think things worked out for the best. The past and pictures thread is an impressive piece of curating and has led me to discover new resources myself (there is an excellent Facebook group covering similar ground). The way things turned out, the thread that got the love was the one that people put the love into.

1 Like

Originally posted by @KRG

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

So nicest poster of the yearā€¦ Sfcsim

Nastiest posterā€¦ KRG!!! Whoā€™d a thought!!

Downvoted.

Happy clapping, politically correct, feminist c**t

4 Likes

Fucking canā€™t believe Iā€™ve not been included in Young Poster of the Year. Ageist cunts, the whole fucking lot of you. A plague upon all your fucking houses.

4 Likes

Me or him? That could describe either of us!

@LouLouMySweet I would never call you the C word, never, I am mortified that you think I would. I must go find a dark place and lie down!

3 Likes

You still going on about this?

Or is it, that you forget that you have been going on about this for a while? Is it getting hard to keep track of these things, at your age.

2 Likes