Where's Rallyboy?

Please don’t make me read the Brexit thread. :lou_sad:

4 Likes

No, I am the only flouncer here!!!

1 Like

I think you might be right Cherts.

It’s a good forum and I’m sure people are grateful for its existence. If people keep citing you as the reason for leaving then maybe you should think why that is the case. Is there anything you could do differently which doesn’t compromise your beliefs or desire to express yourself?

3 Likes

Could this be the beginning of Papxit many of us have dreamt of? Will we be able to take back control and get our forum back? Sure the price of marmite might go up for a bit but imagine the look on his face when he realises what a cock he has been. I pledge that bear will spend an extra £350m per week on the NHS if this happens.

Papxit people. TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL.

2 Likes

I still luv you lots pap :kiss: keep going you old fool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just remember you have got me as a friend :laughing: and all i have is you :laughing:

To be honest i luv you all on this forum but luv pap the most :wink:

7 Likes

To be fair Pap, it’s hardly a dispute as he’s gone pretty quietly.

When you opened this forum, you knew you could be a divisive figure. That’s all that’s happened here.

Don’t sweat it. If people don’t want to be on here because of you, then it’s up to them.

3 Likes

Such a fecking remoaner sarb. This is not about Pap, this is about control and the NHS. Do you not love the NHS?

Fuck sake chaps, there are more important things going on in the world, like Cheryl comfirming her pregnancy FFS :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Hmmm… this is interesting. Now I’m torn.

I’d kind of like to continue this discussion, as I think it’s valuable for personal growth, but now I’m also a bit scared that the whole site is going to be taken down because the guy who owns it doesn’t like the way the discussion is going… it’s a quandary alright.

For what it’s worth, I just looked at the Brexit thread. I don’t see the story unfolding the way @pap just described it, but maybe that’s because I wasn’t involved from the get-go.

Anyway, the last thing I want to do is endanger the forum’s VERY EXISTENCE, so perhaps it’s best if we leave it there.

Pap, are you really saying that if people keep disagreeing with you and argue with you, you will take your ball away and they won’t be able to play? Or is this just a threat to turn it round so you get more posts like the above asking you not to take the forum away from them?

pap…ever since i was a very young boy :innocent: and you sat me on your knee and told me those stories about Saints :smile:

and up the middle for Charlie Wayman :cool:I have idolise :laughing:d you…like a real grandfather figure :laughing:

Pleeeeese do not give up on your waifs and strays…we do not want to be sent back to the other side and total misery :astonished:

I will be right behind you on the march to save sotonians…let me finish my beer first :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know Fatso. I do know that this incarnation of me has already done that, and is a pussycat by comparison.

I can’t do anything about people complaining bitterly about an issue for seven months either, except debate back.

If I’d been effing and blinding at RB, I’d say fair play. I haven’t.

It’s really no different from what others have done when leaving in a large huff. I’ve got a bigger ball, is all.

It’s a statement of exasperation more than anything else, @tokyo-saint

I don’t believe Bearsy will.

Write it on the side of a bus and I might change my mind though…

1 Like

There have been a few flounces, which is a shame. Its a shame that people reach the point where they cant be arsed again as they do leave a void when they go. I hope that Rallyboy comes back at some point. I left a forum some time back because of a particular twat. I wish I hadnt now because the rest of the posters were really decent people and I regret losing that contact. The twat in question is still around on another forum (yes the Dark Side) and had another pop at me a couple of weeks ago. In the old days I probably would have bitten and got back into it, but it really isnt worth it. I have been on a variety of forums over the years, not all football, and there are always meldowns and fallout outs. In an ideal world we would sort out our problems and move on, but as we know, it is a far from ideal world. As someone was famously said, opions are like aresoles, everybody has one. Speaking as a wet, sandal wearing liberal, it would be better if we could all accept that not everyone is going to agree with us, sometimes in a way that we find particualry disagreeable. Still, I understand that occassionally a flounce is called for. Its fine if it just for a cooling down period, but when people leave permanently, that isnt so good.

:lou_sad:

Nah, you started it, you need to live with the consequences.

3 Likes

Pics of your abnormally sized testy or its not true. Ball on the bus pic time.

3 Likes

The point is that when people leave in a huff, they’re saying “you’re getting no more of me on Sotonians”. If they do that because they’re upset with me, they themselves are disrespecting the other members of the forum, because they are saying “I am going to stop interacting with a _group _of people because of my disagreements with one person”.

It’s collective punishment, just the same.

2 Likes

8 Likes