Where's Rallyboy?

As I suspected, this thread have proven that the site is full of fannies or cunts.

Which are you?

Choose your side

3 Likes

I’m torn by Pap. On one hand he is very clearly a complete penis. If not a complete penis then at the very least a bell end. He started this forum as he was such a knob on other forums, it was the only way he could say stupid things like the Lee Rigby murder didn’t happen, it was just actors and they forgot the stage blood. Fine.

I supported him to start with I thought he was just a troll and he didn’t annoy me too much. I like to wind up the man and support the underdog.

However, as I have said before, the geek in the Metallica T-shirt is now in charge of the games workshop. To make things worse he is a mouthy little cunt as well.

On the other hand, forums are pretty much dying these days. I pop in here now and again and apart from a thread or two, it can be 4 or 5 hours between posts. But whenever Pap does something dumb and power mongering like e.g. guesting cherts, the forum comes to life. Some of the best threads are giving shit and winding up the man. It was especially funny when he was working all day but would come on and post long explanations at night when everyone had either stop caring or gone home.

Could we come to an arrangement Pap? You try not to be a knob for 20 or so days of the month. Then near the end of the month, you can do your little napoleon stunt and we can have a funny thread talking about it.

Deal?

1 Like

I am normally a James Hunt but sometimes a fanny :astonished:

He can’t make a forum where copying and pasting doesn’t fuck up your paragraphing either!

In fact…I will need more time to make my mind up

Have not been in one for many years and uncertain which suits me…

Listen to this song @pap If you dismiss it, you’re a cold harted cunt, so obviously in the wrong. If on the other hand, it brings a tear to your eye, your definitely wrong and should apologise promptly.

If i’ve fucked up the video again, just call it your punishment. I have tried yet another way, so not lacking the will, just the ability.

Precisely what I’m trying to avoid, @tokyo-saint

All I’ll say on my decisions is that you don’t know the fucking half of what goes on, and if @chertsey-saint and others were so affronted by his long term treatment, they’d have to be gluttons to come back.

It ain’t easy, but fuck it, no-one can say we never gave it a go.

Is that a maybe?

Well, @saint-or-sinner - I’m incredibly sorry that @rallyboy 's repeated Brexit arguments eventually grew tiring to the point that persons other than me pointed it out.

I am sorry for improving the site to make it more transparent when I could have been earning 50 UKP p.h. on billable time.

Are all people from Liverpool relentless mega spastics or just those who also support saints? Srs question.

1 Like

Well if you move here we will have at least one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Upvoted because it made me laugh, not because I agree with it

OK OK, if this forum shuts down everyone can blame me for asking why people keep leaving. You can all start a thread to humiliate me.

4 Likes

I’m only pissing about. Personally, both of you seemed unwilling to give any ground or drop the subject. It would be a real shame to lose a good poster over this.

Site is much better, even if i fail to use it properly. I was showing my daughter the improvements yesterday(the bits i understand). I’ll buy you a pint on Sunday and you can teach me how to put a video up correctly.

Now cheer up, something big is about to happen :lou_lol:

Song made you cry, didn’t it😥

The one point I will take from this, is that a forum does like a big old argument, interspersed with humour from Goat, Bear and Fat. It’s what gets the juices flowing. This is one of the main reasons that Barry Sanchez hasn’t been put down.

I think one of Paps failings is that he does respond, and feels he needs to respond whether to defend himself, his actions or explain decisions.

He should do what Steve Grant - which is frankly not giving a fuck. I agree that’s hard to do, hence why I end up arguing until everyone has fucking topped themselves, but fuck it, in the words of Genesis, “Do what I say, don’t do what I do.”

2 Likes

It’s funny how you can’t even take a break from a forum without someone wanting to tell you why you have done it - but as some of you have been kind enough to enquire, let me clarify what we call in the business, the facts… :smile:

There has been no dispute, no flounce, no drama, no theatrical sweeping out all flying cape and slamming doors - there was just a dignified quiet withdrawal, without comment.

The official Sotonians voice of reason then contacted me after a while and asked where I was, I politely said that in my opinion some people on here make debate pointless through trolling or bullying, and on occasions I felt there was a vibe that had moved from the acceptable bluntly argumentative, to nasty and personal - a factor that needs monitoring if you want to keep a forum going as that type of thing still keeps people off the other side.

I hope we, and I say we, as I have embraced several aspects of the original Sotonians spirit - I hope we are better than that.

As you all know I have no problem with discussing things robustly, on here or in person, but I’m not getting dragged into the sort of petty situations we have seen that have resulted in posters leaving under a cloud.

Surely no one comes on here to have their posts twisted around or to be unfairly hassled?

I don’t believe a forum is meant to be a verbal backstreet cagefight to the death where the last word makes you the winner, whether you have a valid point or not.

For me an internet forum is meant to be a pleasant distraction, a chance to let off steam, spout crap, share a few jokes, debate a few issues with people who also share a passion for Saints - Pap kindly created that and it was a hit, and he now needs to deliver that difficult second album, so I’m sure he’ll give it a lot of thought.

So it’s quite simple - I have just quietly taken a step back.

I might return soon if the vibe is pleasant and I think of something so interesting that I know you’ll be desperate to read it.

Either way, rather than believing any Trump-like conspiracy theories on what I have done and why, you’ll probably find that the person who is likely to have the most accurate insight on that subject could well be me.

So thanks for asking after my welfare, I’ll see you at Wembley - a day when all petty differences should be cast aside…a day when the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will join foam hands and sit together at the red and white table of brotherhood.

COYR

x

22 Likes

It was a question not a statement, even a srs questions. I only know 2, plus John Bishop, Paul Smith and Tony Bellew, therefore I am siding for all but this is a small pool so asking for opinions.

If I’d have taken the view that bullying equated to multiple people disagreeing with me, I’m sure I could have claimed that in the months leading up to, and especially after, Brexit.

I was disappointed that you didn’t discuss any of these concerns prior to doing the offs. I did notice and did contact bletch about your absence, but was told that it probably wasn’t worth contacting you on the issue.

What irks is that I’ve gone out of my way whenever we’ve seen each other in public to ensure you that despite our differences over Brexit, we were still cool.

Don’t be a stranger, but equally, don’t expect me to alter my debating style much. I’ve never expected it of you or anyone else on this forum.

1 Like

Such a pleasant post, and I’m glad Rallyboy is not rip, or lose use of hands in freak wanking accident, but it does leave me at a bit of a loose end now. I’d set aside the whole afternoon to stir things up + revel in the melodramas. It was looking so promising! We’d almost got pap to do the Ultimate Flounce and Shut the Frm! I’ve always thought that was gonna be sometime inevitible, but I’m glad if we postpone it till after the Cup Final.

All back as you were then, I should think. We’ve tricked Rallyboy into doing a post, pap has somehow weaseled out of Worst Accusations once more, and Mighty Ostrich is quite evidently a shit=stirring cunt for bringing it up in first place. The more things is change, the more they is Stay The Same.

7 Likes

Oh, hold on. Pap is still in the ring! This ain’t over!

1 Like