Who was your guilty pleasure for Saints?

For Bearsy there are no sexual taboos- want a goat to shit on your face he’s your man

For Bearsy there are no sexual taboos- want a goat to shit on your face he’s your man

The only goat I know would happily shit on his face, in fact he might consider it foreplay.

4 Likes

Oi!

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Chez

I was just thinking of you Bearsy. There’s a discussion on that forum about a Saints fanzines. IMO you need at least 6 or 7 writers, all of which need to have offbeat writing styles and opinions. You, Pap and Rallyboy immediately came to mind - apologies to others not listed who offer equally outstanding posts.

So what do say, can I put you down for a 400 word column on something like football sexual taboos?

Oi!

Calm down G, you cant always have the ideas first.

Signed as a centre-forward from Doncaster for £30,000 he scored just 17 times in 117 appearances and left us to join Portsmouth; nearly forty years ago this Saints immortal provided a moment in our history that remains one of my most treasured memories.