Why are men so

I thought you would shit in the woods?

I do! I just use toilet to dispose of melted mini-eggs, and the torn carcass of incautious picnickers.

2 Likes

So typical of a Woman to be non-PC like this.

I can assure you that Ladies scream in pain as much as men when burning questions are raised in the morning.

As to why they had that Curry at Ravi’s for example.

Primary difference though is that men will debate it face to face, women just message it to each other or voice record it on whats app

1 Like

Sounds about right, although I did hear some implications that most men have enjoyed their time exchanging Cravats with you

1 Like

To be fair i always take the washing up out first.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m gross, to be honest. Ok I may wipe the occasional bogey on the sofa or fart in the sack and hold the wifes head under the duvet for a laff, but surely that’s just normal bloke behaviour? But if I see a box on tampons on show in the bathroom or witness a woman breastfeeding, then quite honestly I go mad. FFS that is gross!

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Anal retentives says Mr Freud. Which considering such forum are littered with the immature this is hardly surprising. Will the Papsworldarseshite elite stop talking shite? Will they learn how to forward wipe? These are the great enigmas and questions of the modern age…

I am merely here as the Desmond Morris for the forum age… To observe and document the slow reverse evolution and dumbing down of fellow man… A rich seem to be had here.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Naturally Goats are remarkably intelligent and were the first to pass this subtle test. I may call upon the goat in **teh ** future to provide corrective measures

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

Just at the football? Partner says he’s seen that at the O2 (when cubicles and urinals were empty).

I witnessed men just passing all over the corridors at the Guildhall too. Fun times.