Beelzebub's Official Match thread: Klopp's Nivia 'softlads' vs The Mighty Demons of Southampton

I just about remember hair. But no recollection of fingering Cybill unfortunately.

So no one is about? Shame, I would have turned up half cut and wanted a pint or possibly half a mild, wife has let me put tomorrow so metting up with some old friends, I am not going though, could only get a ticket for the home end and fuck that we’ll be getting fucking shafted tomorrow good and proper.

3-0

1 Like

Good to see you’re staying positive about tomorrow Baz :lou_eyes_to_sky:

We’re playing shit and have a team regressing.

Fair enough

If we get a good tonking tomorrow then I’ll come back and give you an upvote.

It has to be a GOOD tonking mind…

Lallana is fit to play which could be a real problem. He’s a bit underrated, links the midfield and forward players. We might be in trouble tomorrow :slight_frown:

That is positive for Baz

2 Likes

When has he ever been underrated?

I will be in the George

F*ckin hell, they’re keen … Liverpool squad at the ground already !!!

3 Likes

He still thinks GB is a cock but preview done it goes Saints Nil

2 Likes

Redmond is back in favour :tired_face:. That bloke owes us a fucking goal.

Whilst I agree with Long playing in this particular fixture, I cannot help but think Gabbiadini should be in as well. Instead of Tadic or Redmond. We are playing against a very ropey defence but we may well be letting them off the hook by not playing a goalscorer.

As a consequence I don’t fancy our chances of getting on the scoresheet again.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m losing a bit of faith. Crazy to say before a ball is even kicked I know and apologise.

Seen the teams think we’ll be lucky to even get nil.

But dehydrating well with Hobgoblin Gold

Starting without a striker then, both of them on the bench. I just don’t get it.

Prob gonnqpark the bus for a gritty 0:0

Susan falls over again, hurty leg. Ffs man up!

Decent start.

Anyone care to tell me WTF Forster was doing there?*

*Bletch questions Forster’s selection after a record-breaking 8 minutes.

2 Likes

Finding plenty of space in CM to set Bertrand and Cedric off on runs.

Plenty of possession.

I like what I’m seeing so far.

According to commentators on TSN the bin dippers are taking a while to get going - not that we’re playing well . Cunts…

Seems they’ve found their rythm by pumping long balls over the top for Mane to chase with his gazelle like speed.