Beelzebub's Official Match thread: Klopp's Nivia 'softlads' vs The Mighty Demons of Southampton

We’re soooooo overloaded on the left hand side…so congested that we can’t pass the ball…

Tadicffs

Fucking Susan Tadic, take a fucking bow you fucking lightweight fuck.

Mistake by Tadic but another wordly from Salah from outside the box…

ffs - mistake Forster too slow yet again…

I didn’t think there was much Forster could have done for that, but it’s clear that Andy Townsend also has a Bletch-sized downer on Forster. He said that Forster didn’t move his feet for the goal.

Every time he mentions Forster he’s critical.

I’m usually a gallows-humour sarcastic kind of pessimistic fan so its been a while since I’ve screamed absolute blue murder at a Saints player to quite that extent. Thanks for bringing new levels of impassioned rage into supporting Saints you useless sack of shit

1 Like

But Forster was slow though @saintbletch

Was a great strike, but Tadic, what a useless twat he is at both ends of the pitch, week in week out. Who’s cock is he sucking at St Marys, must be someone with clout.

3 Likes

It is more like Saintsforever in here these days.

FFS I give up

Hoedt playing Salah onside but FFS

1 Like

I’m more worried about having to give Baz a promised upvote if we roll over an lose big time

2:0 so it’s looking likely

:lou_sad:

Defence all over the place for that goal.

van Dyke was too far forward - perhaps because the CM was absent.

Left and right-back were too deep - playing Salah onside.

Hoedt was asleep - losing Salah’s run.

We were always in for a hiding in this one.

2 Likes

Lovren yellow card for trying to cripple VVD - trying to save his own job …?

I don’t think it was Hoedt, although he was culpable for losing Salah.

Fuck off you fucking twat what the fucking fuck do you know about football. Go crawl back under your rock.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

Let me know when I am sacked, after getting the dreaded ‘Vote of confidence’ from Btripz last week…

You’re sacked when this bunch of losers manage to pull together a win, them’s the rules.

1 Like

Relax. It’s nothing a third rum old fashioned won’t cure.

2 Likes