Super Kelvin Davis - Testimonial

As one who enbraces life in the slow lane I can’t be fucked to boo him. I did the first time he came back but now…Naaaa.

Today I reserve my invective for the early leavers…the fans that leave to beat the rush and to avoid the embarrassment of showing their appreciation of the team for trying their best and often succeeding.

Early leavers…Bastards!

…hold on :lou_surprised: 60 minute Lallana…early leaver…Fuck it… BOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

After the way Lala left, and the way the Club (and likely team-mates) and fans clearly felt/feel about that – I’d be pretty surprised if the nivia-faced shit-bearded cunt is even invited back for Kelvin’s testimonial at all.

Think about it.

It is meant to be a celebration, of a great man who has served our wonderful club with loyalty and distinction for a very long time.

It is meant to be about the feelgood factor, and giving the fans a chance to honour Super-Kelvin’s service to us over the years.

I could be wrong (and indeed often am ) – but I just can’t see the club inviting a stroppy little ungrateful cunt who threw his toys out of the pram and instantly destroyed any goodwill felt toward him by all connected to St. Mary’s, to come back and be a part of a feel-good celebration-party.

He would be so out of place, and stand out like a red-raw bellend.

I just feel the Club will likely have more intelligence than to invite such a divisive figure they know the fans strongly detest, to come to such a nice occasion, and risk it being spoiled with fan anger.

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

The passion during 90 mins, the OTT expression of emotion is all fair enough… and part of the game. But the continuation of the negativity of this into every day life is quite frankly a bit pathetic.

I don’t think I’ve suggested anywhere that it should spill over into everyday life. And going by your logic above, booing him during the 90 minutes would be fine (not that I can be arsed, but I can see why it may still spill over for some).

Are the 2 teams going to be wearing the Cortese Premier league red and pinstripe tops?

There was enough ‘Cortese specials’ at the concourse sale to clothe a bloody dozen teams. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Enough bollocks about Lallana. Who do we want to see in a shirt for this one?

NicNac … Fuck me I am hilarious :slight_smile:

This would be perfect.

Davis*

Richardson Fonte* Hooiveld Harding

Puncheon Hammond Schneiderlin Lallana

Lambert Connolly

Subs: Bialkowski, Jaidi, Fox, Chaplow, Cork, Guly, Barnard, Sharp

*Davis and Fonte playing a half for each side.

Fantasy-level stuff.

Rickie!

Is Right.

5 Likes

*fapfapfap*

The entire concept had to revolve around getting Rickie on board. This could be quite a night.

4 Likes

Utterly gutted can’t make this one. Will be an emotional night all round.

Rickie is going to get such an amazing reception - he has been nothing but respectful about us since he left, I’d be made up if he joined us in a coaching role of some sort after his playing days are over. Totally understand why he went to Liverpool, his boyhood club. But I would like to think that when he looks back on his career he sees this as ‘home’

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

I’d be made up if he joined us in a coaching role of some sort after his playing days are over.

Set-piece coach.

Tell him to make it more than a visit - get 'im to pack his bags and move back down here permanently.

5 Likes

to quote a typical wanker from the other place - how embarrassing, everyone wetting their knickers over Rickie, he doesn’t play for us anymore so he’s dead to me, blah, blah, why the fuck would you support a player from another club, what’s he ever done for us? + some other shit with racist overtones shoehorned in.

1 Like

Woah…

just want to make sure I am reading you right here Rallyboy…

someone ‘over there’ actually said this:

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

how embarrassing, everyone wetting their knickers over Rickie, he doesn’t play for us anymore so he’s dead to me…

_why the fuck would you support a player from another club, what’s he ever done for us? _

and said it about _ Ricky Lambert!? _ :lou_surprised:

Not quite sure if you’re saying this was an actual paraphrased quote, or you’re just taking the piss out of the kind of thing you think they would say.

But if someone actually said “what has Ricky ever done for us?”…

let me be the first to say – what an astounding cunt.

Jaidi is confirmed as playing.

Getting the gang back together!

1 Like

I have on occasions Jack, drifted into paraphrasing, irony, and only as a very last resort, sarcasm…

But there are people who wrote off Rickie as soon as he left and did say that because he doesn’t play for us anymore they didn’t give a fuck about him.

As you correctly hinted at, the technical plural term for such people is a bunch of cunts.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

I have on occasions Jack, drifted into paraphrasing, irony, and only as a very last resort, sarcasm…

But there are people who wrote off Rickie as soon as he left and did say that because he doesn’t play for us anymore they didn’t give a fuck about him.

How fucking sad is that. :lou_sad:

After everything that man has done for us – their hearts must be stone cold and utterly devoid of feeling, to not have built a lasting affection for such a special player and genuinely top-class, down-to-earth, humble and loveable bloke, who gave his all for our Club, and clearly holds a place for us in his heart for the rest of his days.

This should be classified as a crime of High Treason against SFC.

4 Likes

Jack Cork is onboard. Bet his old man will complain about him not getting enough minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

They should keep him on the bench and just get him to warm up a few times.

Or just not select him when he turns up!

1 Like

You’d need to get Alan Cork down to St Marys for full effect.

He’d be gesticulating every minute Jack is not on the pitch, screaming “where’s me fucking boy on that pitch?! Do you not realise how good he is? Little fucker came out of _my _bollocks, dontcha know?”.

Whenever things get a bit boring, they should put Alan Cork kicking off on the vid screen.

1 Like