šŸ•¹ šŸŽ® Xbox or PlayStation?

If you want to directly compare the new ones then the PS has slightly more power but its arguable to whether itā€™ll make any difference, the obvious reason theyā€™re similar is porting.

XBox One X shits all over the Pro.

If you care about such things (e.g. performance) why the fuck did you buy an S when the X was available?

Does it? It has more power but shits all over it? Is it even used to its full capability due to porting?
The games on the PS now do shit all over, I have both Pap granted a shite S but I donā€™t play that so why would I upgrade to an X when the games arenā€™t as good?
What does The Last of Us look like on the One?

The Last of Us is what you call a console exclusive.

I could ask you what Forza Horizon 4 looks like on the PS4.

Remember that you bought a shitty S just to play it? The concept of exclusivity is clearly not lost on you.

Ah but how many good exclusives does the xbox have to the PS?
Uncharted?

I donā€™t care. Iā€™ve got both, plus the Switch.

:rofl: :rofl:

Iā€™ve had most consoles from most generations and have spent and embarrassing amount of money on games, and thatā€™s before you count the time.

Having multiple platforms is a good thing. If we didnā€™t, Microsoft would have been able to foist the travesty that was the launch version of the XBox One onto the general public with no competition. That would be a shame as commercially, the PS4 ate its lunch this generation. It was a real return to form for Sony.

However, commercial success leads to complacency. Complacency leads to a lot of things, such as losing market share or having competing exclusives trump your own. Gran Turismo was the best racing series ever until Forza arrived. Since then, it has always been second best.

Ps4 has excellent exclusives. Switch has excellent exclusives. Get them all and play them all.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons :man_facepalming: :lou_facepalm_2:

I think Iā€™m losing my Switch for this reason. The youngest has been buttering me up for ages.

I am getting a MiSTer FPGA board today though, so I can handle the loss :slight_smile:

We got one for my son the other day, what Iā€™ve seen of it it definitely seems to be aimed at the younger generation, but I havenā€™t really played with it so canā€™t say with certainty.

Just read up on it, have fun, wish I had the time for something like thatā€¦

The PS1/2/3 and 4 have all been better than its rivals.
No competiton.

Ps1 yes. Sega and Nintendo dropped the ball.
PS2 arguable. Original XBox was far more powerful and introduced viable online gaming. A much more capable machine.
PS3. Definitely not. You is having a larf init brah?

Are you genuinely serious?

The PS2 outsold it six times over, the games pissed all over the 360. Games not power.

PS3? Easily, the games again.

I also have had most if not of all them since the red Japanese import megadrive.
The Playstation pisses all over that yank crap its laughable.

PS4 is so so much better than the Xbox as well, sales and games alone prove this.

Itā€™ll be the same with the 5.

For years the Sun was the biggest selling newspaper. And Blackberry the best selling mobile device.

Its like saying Beats sell the best headphones, :grinning:

1 Like

And letā€™s not forget that for many, the PS2 was their first DVD player.

1 Like

Only for inbreds.

They were shite.

Its the exclusives with Sony.

So biggest selling not necessarily (or, in some cases, often not) the best.

Youā€™re welcome